Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Still Waiting......

Tuesday, April 3, 2012s
            Good evening J its 6:35 pm. This week has been decent. My neck and back of my head is still sore but the pain  is back to where it was prior to the last ER visit. I am still waiting for my surgery date but have been told to plan for it in “mid April” I want to continue to thank everyone that checks on me every day as it does mean a lot! I still am always tired and frustrated, but things have been ok this week. I am glad to see that April has come as it makes it just that much closer to surgery. I am going to cont to ask for people to send positive thoughts to get the date asap. I have still been having problems with my balance and sleeping/motion sickness, but from what I have read the surgery will fix most of this. The pain has been 5-6 every day with a occasional waves of 7-8. Yesterday was a really good day as the pain was about 2-3. Work has been good, but very busy. Also want to thank my partner for being there and being so supportive and willing to help! Nothing much is new just going day by day and relaxing as much as I can J Again thank you and I hope everyone is doing well. I will keep you updated if I find out any new info this week!

2 comments:

  1. Coop is a good guy. I can't even imagine what our 7-8 pain scale feels like. I imagine it would be a 10 for most. Get well my friend. Kyle

    ReplyDelete