Thursday, April 5, 2012

People.... ;)

Thu 4/5/12 @ 2:20pm. Hey just to let you know no new news on the surgery date. Still waiting talked to them this am and was told maybe May now..... I am so sick of this and  I understand that they are really busy but this does not make since. I am trying to be really patient but its getting old very fast (most of you know how much patients I have) What I was told this AM is that my surgery may now be in the month of May....... REALLY ARE YOU KIDDING ME.....!!! ( just a tad bit frustrated there) I understand it is a very complex and complicated surgery but still... They also told me it may be on a sat (which would make it easier for some of my family) but also could give me a longer hospital stay. My head cont to hurt every day, some worse than others. My neck has also been very sore which is making me very tired and cranky. I got off work late this am and did not sleep very well so tonight is gonna be a long shift..... Again I thank every one for asking me each and every day how I am doing, it really means a lot to see how many people truly do care!! I also want to thank my fantastic wife and family for being so supportive and dealing with me and my constant mood changes. Well it is now time to get ready for work. I hope every one has a great night :)
JR

No comments:

Post a Comment