Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Its Wednesday :)


Wednesday, March 28, 2012
            Good morning its 10:25 am. I am tired and frustrated. As most of you know I was in the ER sat and I still don’t feel well. My neck and head are still very sore even with the meds I have been taking. I have not heard anything regarding my surgery date yet, but I do have phone calls into both the doctor and the surgery coordinator.  The severe pain hit me sat am when I woke up and it has been present ever since. The emergency room doctor confirmed my feelings that this condition is getting worse and nothing is going to make it better until I have the surgery done. Since it is Wednesday I go back to work tonight… I am looking forward to running calls and talking with my work family. (I just wish I felt a little better) I also want to take the time to thank the people that have been texting/calling and checking up on me it really does mean a lot!! Also sorry if I have been cranky ( I am not frustrated with you guys/girls) As you may think I also did not sleep well last night… ( I haven’t slept well since Friday when I got home from work) To end this on a positive note, I hope to have a fantastic day and a safe fun night at work J I also hope all my friends /family have a great week and stay safe with the weather!
JR

No comments:

Post a Comment