Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Did not sleep well again....


Tuesday, March 20, 2012
            Good morning- 10:50 Only writing cuz its one of those days- I didn’t sleep very well last night and today it feels like my head is going to explode. I am hoping she calls today and gives me a date for surgery. I am just in a very cranky mood and my neck is really sore. Home work needs to be finished today so that is the first task (Yes I am in school/ Nursing Pre-reques) Im not sure if I’m going to take another class due to the surgery. I want to give time for that to heal and it will give me less stuff to do during the week. Also im very nauseated, if I could puke that would be helpful. This blog means a lot to me right now cuz it’s a way I can share how I feel and I don’t have to keep it in.. The pain right now is about a 7-8/10 and it’s usually a 4-5. All right side and the back of my neck. I want to take some Motrin but im trying to hold off because I have been taking a lot lately. Anyways I hope everyone is doing well and you have a great day!! J JR

No comments:

Post a Comment