Tuesday, August 7, 2012

8/7/2012

Good morning its about 1045. I just got home from my apt. Things went very well and a few changes were made with the programing. Jacob is truly amazing!! He was very patient and concerned that I was feeling the stim settings were not working very well. He then looked at the programing and started making adjustments. I have noticed a huge difference in the changes he has made. He also adjusted my secondary settings so I have something else to use in case I get a bad headache and my primary setting is not helping with the pain. It is really amazing they have such technology to make changes like this. Jacob also told me that the system is fully intact, meaning that all 16 leads and the wiring  are working as it should. It is very common to have problems with the devices, so I am very lucky that every thing so far is working. I have noticed a huge change in the pain levels since the change in the programing. Prior to the changes my pain was about a 5/6 out of 10 and now it is 1/2 to a 1. I am not too sure what happened to cause the increase in discomfort since wed but I am so glad it has been fixed. Jacob was also able to correct the issue I had with my head burning since last wed. I have to update Jacob in 7 days how the changes are working, but so far so good :) Bellow are some pics of how the surgical sites are healing. Again I want to thank everyone for their continue 
support every day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment