Tuesday, August 14, 2012

8/14/2012

Good morning!! Its about 9:50 and it has been one week since my stimulator settings have been changed. Things have been going really well. I am trying not to get too excited but I have to say that it has been great this last week. I have only had to change the settings one time. Since the change I have also found that I have more movement in my neck and the back of my head is not as sore. I was also told that when the stimulator was placed that the space between my skull and c-1 (first cervical disk in my neck) was extended by about an inch and 1/2. Jacob said that this may be a reason why I have felt problems with range of motion. I have even noticed that when I am working I can leave the settings alone. The feeling and area covered is much better than before. I want to thank Jacob once again for making these changes happen. I also want to thank Nicole and all my family for being so supportive and helpful! Also a special thank you to all my EMS and SFD family! You guys have been so helpful and have really been a second family to me THANK YOU!! I also appreciate you guys checking on me every shift and asking if any thing can be done to help :) To end this I just want to say that I really hope this keeps working as good as it is and I am so glad the surgery was performed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment