Tuesday, February 12, 2013

9 1/2 months

Good morning its about 11:30. Its been a while since I have updated this so I thought that I should add to it. In about 2 weeks (Feb 25) it will be 10 months since I had surgery. Things have been pretty good since I had my settings re-done on Jan 3rd 2013. Over the last few days I have been very active and I think I pissed my occipital nerve off ;) Nicole and I took a short trip to San Fransisco. We went to the Disney museum and the SF zoo. I had a lot of fun and <3 spending time with Nicole! :)  
  Like I said the pain until yesterday has been very minimal. Until this am I had not changed the stimulator settings since they were programed on Jan 3rd. This am I changed to the back up settings that were designed for days like today. The setting I changed to provides deeper stimulation and hits a more isolated area.  I seem to be getting a great deal of relief from this programing, but still have the associated problems ( with my eyes,balance, dizziness and nausea) For some reason the pain today has hit me emotionally. I didn't sleep very well last night and when I do get headaches I get very tired and cranky. I all want is the pain to go away, but I know that is not gonna happen! Sorry that  I am in a very cranky mood today!
   I sit here and think that I am very great full for the stim surgery and I cant see how I lived just about every day like this. I also again want to thank Nicole for always being there for me and understanding!  I <3 you a lot and you mean the world to me!!   I also want to thank all my family and friends for the support every day, it means the world to me that every one of you care so much!! With that being said I hope this headache only lasts a short time :)
TTYL
JR

PS: this is not directed towards any one, but I just found it very meaningful!


No comments:

Post a Comment